This may happen due to:
- Deducting an overcharged amount on an incorrectly entered fare
- Removing a fare where the trip did not happen
- Adjustment of double payments
- Adjustment of compensation
- Application of the FREENOW commission over cash payments*
You can view a breakdown of any adjustments on your weekly payment invoice from FREENOW.
*If during a week the services paid in cash have exceeded the services paid via the app, you will have a negative balance, i.e. "owed" due to the commission of the cash trips that FREENOW has not been able to apply because it didn't have that money available. This amount will be deducted from your next invoice.