Overview Definition Key:
- Total number of tours - all your completed jobs for the period since your last invoice
- Total value of tours - the total amount earned from all completed jobs for the same period
- Total net payments (incl. Credits) - the commission owed minus any credits
- Total value of cancellation fees - cancellation fees accrued during this time
- Total gross commission - This is 15% on all jobs, cash, and account. N.B This will not be charged on WAV jobs
- Total gross pay - this is all jobs minus net payments
- Total cash tours - Any amount earned from cash payments is deducted from your payout as you have already received this payment directly from the passenger
- Total payout amount - the final amount we're transferring to you for your completed jobs in the period since your last invoice. So, it's your Total Earnings minus cash bookings, commission and any adjustments
Each invoice includes three PDFs:
Shows an overview of all earnings and deductions from that period. This is the net amount deposited.
Shows commission deductions and credits, essentially what is paid for FREENOW service and gets deducted from the payout (Invoice Summary).
Shows a breakdown of all completed jobs from that period with any tips and commission deductions.
- The 'Total value' includes the tip, however, this is deducted from the fare before the commission is deducted as we do not charge commission on tips.
- The 'Payout gross' is what you receive after the commission has been deducted.