This may happen due to:
- Deducting an overcharged amount if a fare has been entered incorrectly
- Removing a fare where the trip didn't happen
- Adjustment of double payments
- Adjustment of compensation (i.e.: incorrect but paid cancellation fees)
- Application of the FREENOW commission over cash payments*
You can view a breakdown of any adjustments on your weekly payment invoice.
*Suppose cash payments for services exceed app payments in a week. In that case, you'll have a negative balance, representing the commission on cash trips that FREENOW couldn't deduct because that money wasn't available. This amount will be deducted from your next invoice.