Your invoices will be sent via email every Tuesday. Each invoice includes three PDFs that provide you with a breakdown of your jobs, earnings, etc.
Overview Definition Key:
- Total number of tours - this is all your completed jobs for the period since your last invoice
- Total value of tours - this is the total amount earned from all completed jobs for the same period
- Total net payments (incl. Credits) - this is the commission owed minus any credits
- Total gross pay - this is all job's minus net payments
- Total cash tours - Any amount earned from cash payments is deducted from your payout as you have already received this payment directly from the passenger
- Total payout amount - the final amount we are paying you for your completed jobs in the period since your last invoice. So, it is your Total Earnings minus cash bookings, commission and any adjustments
Shows an overview of all earnings and deductions from that period.
Shows commission deductions and credits.
Shows a breakdown of all completed jobs from that period with any tips and commission deductions.
- The 'Total value' includes the tip, however, this is deducted from the fare before the commission is deducted as we do not charge commission on tips.
- The 'Payout gross' is what you receive after the commission has been deducted.
You will also be able to access and download all your invoices from the FREENOW Portal.
Find more information on how to access and use the Portal, here.