If the insurance certificate does not specifically include your vehicle registration, you will be required to upload an Insurance Vehicle Schedule so that we can confirm your vehicle is covered by the policy.
Note: When updating vehicle documents, your documents are only submitted to our team when all of the documents are updated. For example, if your vehicle has two expired/missing documents, our team will not receive the vehicle to validate until the second document is uploaded.
- The Insurance Vehicle Schedule must have the same security reference number as the main Insurance Certificate.
- The make, model and registration number must match the Insurance Certificate, V5C Logbook and your FREENOW profile
Common reasons for rejection:
- Your vehicle is not listed on the schedule
- Insurance Certificate uploaded instead of the actual Insurance Vehicle Schedule.
- Policy number not matching with the main insurance certificate.
To view and update your Driver or Vehicle Documents now, head to our FREENOW Driver Portal.