There are several reasons why your documents may have been rejected during our 'Image Quality Check':
- Blurriness: The image is excessively blurry, making it difficult to read the details
- Wrong document: You uploaded an image that does not match the required document type or cannot be recognised. We recommend checking if the document you are trying to upload is correct, e.g. you're not trying to upload your Private Hire Vehicle Licence instead of your Private Hire Driver Licence by mistake!
- Glare: The presence of flash or other lights are obstructing the clarity of the image
- Generic issues: This category is when there's a server error or other technical problems that prevent the successful completion of the check
If one of your documents is rejected, we will always let you know why; you will receive a notification that a document has been rejected (or expired) along with a link to the FREENOW Portal. Here you will be able to update it.
Please make sure:
- All logos and written information are visible and clear to read (i.e. the image is not fuzzy or covered by a glare);
- Your picture, if present on the document, is clear and allows us to identify you
All Driver and Vehicle documents must meet strict criteria set out by the government and Transport for London. If the driver's documents do not meet the regulatory criteria, then they will be unable to drive on the FREENOW platform, until the required documents are provided and verified by us.